I haven’t done a Thankful Friday before, but I think the idea is cool. I’m going to do a list this week, too!
This week I am thankful that:
- My children are all healthy and happy. They all live out of state and it is nice to hear from each of them at least once a week or so.
- My husband loves me. Sometimes he has good reason not to, but he always does.
- I got on a case at jury duty. It would be so boring to just sit there all day in the jury pool! Unless the jury pool was an actual pool. Which unfortunately it is not.
- The judge let us out at one o’clock today. Yay!
- My tooth doesn’t hurt anymore. I got a root canal this week. Root canals aren’t fun, but to have no pain eating and drinking afterward is worth it.
- My phone battery didn’t die when I was at the Zappa show Sunday. I could get my picture taken with Dweezil again. The-girl-in-front-of-me’s phone died right when she posed for her picture with him. (I took one of her and Dweezil and texted it to her phone)
- I don’t have to worry about getting Ebola. I know that sounds crazy, but there is an outbreak of Ebola that is killing people on the west coast of Africa. This is just an awful way to die. Agencies there are working together to try to control the outbreak.
- I have a great best friend. She helped me get my head in a much better place this week and she listened when I needed her, as she always does.
- I had time today to do a post. I haven’t had the time to sit down and really write anything due to jury duty, but I’m glad I am able to today. (Even if it’s just this silly list)
- I have people who read and even comment on my blog. I am very grateful that people are interested in what I write about or just read my blog for whatever reason. It is a nice feeling.
Well, there is my first Thankful Friday list. What are you thankful for this week?