What is the weirdest thing about you that other people don’t usually know?
This is a 7 week prompt from Mental Mama called 7 Weeks of Weird. I am a pretty open person so most people know about my weirdness. Also, how can I pick just one weird thing about myself? Weird is in the eyes of the beholder after all. Mama did a list so maybe I will too.
- At the age of 51 I love all things Harry Potter. (Everyone who knows me knows this)
- I own more than one Yoko Ono album
- Two of my three children weighed more than 9 pounds at birth,
- I don’t like chocolate.
- I like to swear using words like Dagnab it, Daggum it and Consarn it. (I can swear pretty well with the real words, too, though)
- I don’t carry a purse
- I have been an amateur radio operator for 19 years.
I don’t know…is it weird I collect phones? Is it weird I just took up the banjo two and a half years ago? Maybe there is something really weird about me that I think is totally normal. If so, I’m sure someone will point it out eventually.